[DFT] Guardian of the Tor XX

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 17:09:52 PDT 2011

Greetings and warmest regards unto the people of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor
from Alejandro y Amalia, Barón y Baronesa

It is with a glad heart that we attended Guardian of the Tor on Saturday.
The
warmth and generosity of our Canton filled us with pride.  We are happy with
the newest Guardians of our Canton:
Sir Louis le Blaireau as Chivalric Guardian
Lord Ulf Nach dem Tor as Rapier Guardian
Her Ladyship Ekaterina "Katya" Iadorovna Kharlampieva as Archery Guardian
Lady Lauretta d'Avenporte as Bard of the Tor

We know that the Kingdom will have a chance to experience the joy and the
generosity of Dragonsfire Tor, at Queen's Champion.

Alejandro y Amalia