[DFT] Greetings form the Northern Subberbs of the Canton

oldstyle oldstyle at oldstyle.net
Fri Nov 4 20:56:23 PDT 2011

Greetings,
Last week we, Lady Diana, Lady Aaliz and my self attended Elfsea's Moot to invite all to attend Dragonsfire-tor's Yule on December 10th at Oak Dale in Glen Rose.  I feel we were well received and had a positive response from those attending the Moot.
While there I was able to speak with his Excellency Baron Alejandro concerning a small problem with my A.O.A. It was made out for my cousin Lord Francen Whitenhale of Cheshire.  Lord Francen was named after our Great Aunt but she never gave him the Castle of West Whitenhale after all. In the end she gave it to me to add to my holdings.  To his dying day Lord Francen never got over it and was so angry he committed Heresy by embracing and promoting a little know document know only as a magna carta.  His Excellency Baron Alejandro said he will see that I will receive a new A.O.A. in my name -
Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire.
Thank you,
Lord Franklin