[DFT] Dragonsfire-tor Digest, Vol 61, Issue 1

De Clark gandalf_104 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:11:46 PDT 2012

Greetings DFT.  As all of you know (though some of you may not have realized) Populace is this Sunday.  Easter is also this Sunday.  Do we want to move the populace meeting back one week in order to let everyone have all day Easter Sunday to be with their families?  I personally am fine either way, but would like the populace's input on the matter. Ulf Nachdem TorSeneschal - Dragonsfire Tor