[DFT] Next Weekend work PARTY and Populace meeting

oldstyle oldstyle at oldstyle.net
Sun Apr 8 15:12:25 PDT 2012

Greetings to all,

All are invited to our house next weekend April 13th through the 14th for
the work PARTY and Populace meeting.  The meeting will be held April 14th at
about 5:30pm.  Please come for the full weekend or just for the meeting.  We
will be providing hamburgers and hot dogs for diner on Saturday and
biscuits, gravy and eggs for breakfast on Sunday.  Please bring some chips
or anything else that will go good with the hamburgers and hot dogs and your
own drinks.  The other meals will be pot luck so please bring what you like.
We have plenty floor space and some air mattresses but you may want to bring
your own bedding and swim suits and towels for the lake or hot tub.

Our address is

6560 County Road 274

Breckenridge, TX  76424

If you would like a map please email us at oldstyle at oldstyle.net or call us
at 1-254-559-4166

Have you notice on the Kingdom web site calendar, our new King WILL be
attending the Guardian of the Tor on May 11th through the 13th  at
Middlefaire!!  How GREAT is this??

 We are looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend.

Diana the Just

Aaliz du Lac

Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire