[DFT] Period Christmas Carols

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Dec 6 20:17:45 PST 2012

At Dragonsfire Tors Yule Revel on Saturday, I will will have my guitar and will be singing some (mostly) Period Christmas carols.  If anyone would like to sing along, you can find and download  my current collection of Christmas carol lyrics at https://www.box.com/s/yztepcjkz1s53h4buyra   The file is in Word 97-2003 compatibility format.  It is 18 pages long, though I have tried to squeeze as many lines into as little space as possible and still leave it readable.

In Service,
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
Bard to Her Excellency, Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Former Bard of Loch Ruadh
Former Bard of Dragonsfire Tor

Nunc Est Bibendum