[DFT] Guardian of the Tor XXI - UP-DATE

oldstyle oldstyle at oldstyle.net
Thu Feb 2 15:58:26 PST 2012

The Following is now posted on our web site.  So set up your DVR so you can
record the Commercials and plan on being at the meeting.  If you don not
have a DVR you can see most of the commercials on the net now.

See y'all Sunday,

Lord Franklin

Event Steward Guardian of the Tor XXI

Guardian of the Tor XXI will be May 11th through the 13th , 2012

We have started planning for Guardian of the Tor. Our Event Steward and
Co-Event Steward are:

Event Steward Guardian of the Tor XXI
Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire / Frank Warner
1-254-212-9144

oldstyle at oldstyle.net

Co-Event Steward Guardian of the Tor XXI
Muron MacCionaodha / Sarah Meeks

The tentative location is Middlefaire about 5 miles north of Hillsboro on
TX-171 at CR-1458.

Everyone is invited to our Planning and Budget meeting for the Guardian of
the Tor XXI.  The meeting will be Sunday February 5, 2012 5:30pm to about
7:30pm at the FMC plant.  If you would like to help with this event, or be
in on the planning, please attend and tell others about the meeting. Help
spread the word. If you are unable to attend but have some suggestions,
please email them to the Event Steward and they will be discussed at the
meeting.

FMC
2825 West Washington
Stephenville, TX 76401

FMC is about 1½ blocks west of Wal-Mart behind McDonalds on the west side of
Stephenville.  Look for the FMC sign and drive way on the west side of
McDonalds on the north side of W. Washington.

Please email or call the Event Steward if you have any questions.