[DFT] Guardian of the Tor XXI up-date 2/8/2011

oldstyle oldstyle at oldstyle.net
Wed Feb 8 12:23:33 PST 2012

Greetings,

We had a very productive Guardian of the Tor XXI planning meeting last Sunday.  I want to thank Ulf and Vittoria, Eoghon and Janie, Murron, Aaliz, and Diana for attending.

If all goes well on May 11th through the 13th people from all over the kingdom will gather on the Crowns Lands just outside the gates of Middlefaire, North West of Hillsboro, to participate in the Guardian of the Tor XXI.  We only have three months to prepare for this great gathering and Sunday night was a good start.

This year we will Honor Mothers, have Champion Tournaments for Archery, Bardic, Chivalric, and Rapier and a couple of Melees.  We will also offer Largess for the best dishes presented for the Pot Luck Dinner.

Vittoria has volunteered to draw written invitations to be sent by currier (USPS) to our King and Queen, Prince and Princess and to our Baron and Baroness inviting them to our Guardian of the Tor XXI.  Eoghon will attempt to make up a wooden game token sample for us to look at and Ulf and I will meet with the owner of Middlefaire on Friday to talk about using his site.

A full report of the meeting will be presented at our Populace Meeting at 5:30pm on Sunday, February 12th at FMC.  Please plan to attend.

If you would like to volunteer for Gate please contact Lady Aaliz du Lac (Alicia Kays) or if you want to help in other areas please contact me or Murron MacCionaodha (Sarah Meeks), Co-Event Steward.

Always in Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Event Steward

Guardian of the Tor XXI