[DFT] Guardian of the Tor XXI Meeting

Colleen/Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 11:04:26 PST 2012

What is FMC?

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly

________________________________
 From: oldstyle <oldstyle at oldstyle.net>
To: Dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:34 PM
Subject: [DFT] Guardian of the Tor XXI Meeting

Greetings to All,

All who wish to help and support or just be in on the planning of

Guardian of the Tor XXI are invited to attend the planning and budget meeting to be held on February 5th at 5:30pm at FMC.  Please plan on this meeting lasting a couple of hours.  Please email or call me if you would like to attend and do not know where FMC is located.

We have a tentative location set and I would like to thank Muron MacCidndnia, Lady Lauretta d'Avenport, and Lord Eghon MacCinatha for all of their time and effort they spent attempting to locate a grand location for Guardian of the Tor XXI.  If Guardian of the Tor XXI is a great success it will be through of the efforts of many people like these three.

Guardian of the Tor XXI

Planning and Budget Meeting

DATE -- February 5th

TIME -- 5:30pm to 7:30pm?

LOCATION -- FMC

Please plan to attend and tell others about this meeting to help spread the word.

I hope to see you all,

Event Steward Guardian of the Tor XXI

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

1-254-212-9144

oldstyle at oldstyle.net

Muron MacCidndnia

Co-Event Steward Guardian of the Tor XXI