[DFT] Pennsic Pity Party

Dawn Tiger dtigerx2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 18:26:20 PDT 2012

:-( We will be in SD at Sturgis.

Kat

________________________________
 From: "kerowench at aol.com" <kerowench at aol.com>
To: dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 3:18 PM
Subject: [DFT] Pennsic Pity Party

We're currently in the process of revamping the old Shire of Brad Leah (mundanely Wichita Falls). We've
been meeting for 6 months with good results, and because of this, we're hosting
an unofficial event and we'd love to have you!

We are still in the planning stages (yeah, I know...we're a little pressed for
time) but we're going to pull this together! We need heavy fighters! We need
rapier fighters! Bring your banners and your sense of fun! We need YOU! We'll be
hosting a feast in the evening, so get your RSVP in EARLY! There will be
dancing, there will be singing, there will be fun and amusement!

So if you're NOT going to Pennsic, please consider coming and supporting Brad
Leah in it's smallish event!

I will be posting the site info soon! But until then, please look over our
tempting tasty feast menu (subject to change as needed, of course). An
unofficial site fee is being asked for so that we may recoup the cost of the
venue only. Everything else is being donated!

Lady Sorcha McCullogh
UNOFFICIAL Seneschal of Brad Leah's UNOFFICIAL group

~*~

Aut-o-crats: Lady Sorcha McCullogh
(Tamara Sorcha Taylor)
(940)337-5397 (please txt or leave msg)

Mari the (formerly) Lost
(Brandice Snowden)
(940)447-4089 (please txt or leave msg)

Feast-o-crat: Virginia Flores
(940)237-0130 (leave msg)

Site Fee: $5/Fam. Max $15
Feast Fee: $3

~*~

Now accepting RSVP's for FEAST!!!! Please send your RSVP to Virginia or Sorcha!

FEAST (subject to change):

1st Remove:
Beef and onion soup
Bread
Roasted Garlic and Oil

2nd Remove:
Mushroom dish

3rd Remove
Venison or Beef roast
Doormice (Chicken)
Mediterranean Rice Salad

4th Remove:
Bread
Cheeses
Fruits & Veggies

5th Remove:
Honey Cakes
Apple Tarts

Please contact Sorcha or Virginia for ALLERGY restrictions.