[DFT] Guardian of the Tor XXI

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Mon May 21 14:43:12 PDT 2012

Greetings to all near and far,

WOW!!  I am pleased to announce the Guardian of the Tor XXI, held over the
Mother Day weekend was a great success.   Attendance was down due to the
weather but we had some of the best fighters, archers, and bards in the
Kingdom compete to be our champions and fun was had by all.

2012 Guardian of the Tor XXI Champions
            Archery -         Lord Gavin the Younger
            Bardic -            Lady Sorcha McCullogh
            Chivalric -        Sir Lochlan Dunn
            Rapier -            Lord Diederic Andreszen

Our list of new Champions will tell you we had some great competitors and
the the competition was stiff.

Shortly we will have this information up on the web site with photos.

We did bring home a couple of folding chairs who lost their owners.  They
were found in or around the fighter support marquee.  We also have an extra
bread basket that was found in the feast area.  If you are lost and are in
need of your chair or need a place to put your bread, please call or email
me.

Please call or email me if you have any questions about Guardian of the Tor
XXI.

And to the populace of Dragonsfire Tor, thank you for entrusting me to
steward a Guardian of the Tor and giving me the opportunity to be of service
to the Canton,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire / Frank Warner
Event Steward Guardian of the Tor XXI
1-254-212-9144
oldstyle at oldstyle.net