[DFT] This weekend ++ PARTY

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Tue Sep 18 18:51:04 PDT 2012

Greetings to all who read this,
This weekend you are invited to attend the way – WAY - wWaAyY AAAAFFFFTTTTEEEERRR GUARDIAN PARTY.   It will take place at our home on Saturday, September 22nd.  Dinner will be served at about 6pm but come early.  I will be cooking up some great Dragon Dogs and Burgers that will be fit for all to enjoy.  This will be a BYOB but I will have some soft drinks.  Fell free to bring anything you would like to add to the fair.  Also fell free to come as early as Friday night and stay until Sunday.  Saturday may be spent talking. repairing garb and loaner garb, talking, making flyers, talking and making plans for the up coming Demo and maybe do some talking.  Bring your suits for the lake or sit in the hot tub.
If you would like to spend the night bring your bedding and we will supply the floor.  Please bring what you would like to eat for breakfasts and lunches.
Our address is
6560 County Road 274
Breckenridge, TX
This is on the north side of the lake.  If you need a map please call me at 1-254-212-9144
Please let us know if you will be attending so that we will be sure to have burgers and dogs for you.
I would just like to say THANK YOU for all the support and help for making DFT’s Guardian of the Tor XXI happen this year
In Your Service,
Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Oh yes – Lady Diana the Just and Lady Aaliz du Lac will be hosting this event.