[DFT] DFT TSU parade

sarah ash mytheiya at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 16:03:00 PDT 2012

Greetings everyone from Dragonsfire Tor.  We are participating in the Tarleton
State University Homecoming parade this year and need some volunteers from the
Chivalric community to come along and do some fighting along the route, and for
when we stop for the judging stand along the parade route.  The parade is at
10:00am on Oct. 20th, but any volunteers will need to be here and ready to roll
by around 8:00am on the 20th, because we have to be placed in line on the route,
etc.  Accommodations can be found for any fighters who would like to volunteer
and come to Stephenville on Friday night.

Thanx, ahead of time all of us here at DFT, please contact me Lady Murron, or
just Sarah via email A mytheiya at yahoo.com or via cell at 254-413-2065 if you are
interested in help us out!

What We Do In Life Echos Into Eternity