[DFT] Your New Seneschal

Keith Jefferson scubadoo03 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 15:12:19 PDT 2013

Greetings Dft!

I am looking forward to serving the canton and barony! We have a great group, we are strong and very active. I'm looking in great anticipation to work with each one of you! If there is anything you need addressed by me or would like to see in the future, come talk with me about it. I don't bite and my shots are up to date :)
I'd like to thank Lord Ulf for the work he has done for the past two years for the canton and populous.
I'd like to lay out a few goals I would like achieved by our great canton.
First have fun!!!
Second let us continue to recruit. If we aren't growing we are shrinking so think of ideas to help us grow! With more hands the workload is lighter.
Third rebuild the burnt bridges with the college they have many great opportunities for us to explore
Fourth have more fun!!!!

Keith / Guyon Dupre