[DFT] DFT Fighter Practice/ Populace and Pot Luck Dinner

Hospitaler of Dragonsfire Tor hospitaler at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 4 15:57:11 PDT 2013

Correction, to the last email I sent a Pot Luck dinner will be after
practice, then we will be holding our Populace meeting afterwards at Jaycee
Park on Harbin and Lingleville Hwy,

And in case you missed the first email..come join us for our first
Chivalric/Rapier practice in a while on Sunday Aug. 11th at 1:00pm.  Sir
Fiaca the Blue will be there to help coach newbies in the art of Chiv
fighting, and bringing a few fighters along for those who have been wanting
to practice in the area.

Yours in Service, Lady Murron MacCionaodha Deputy Hospitaler Dragonsfire
Tor.