[DFT] Greetings one and all!

keith jefferson scubadoo03 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 13:46:11 PDT 2013

I would like to get a head come on whose planning on going to Gulf Wars this up coming March. This is to see if there is interest in camping with Elfsea and participating in the camp kitchen and possible accommodations for people.
I have talked to several members and have received positive input in reference in using the cantons pavilion as a communal sleeping area. I do plan on attending this year again and I know several others are as well. I looked into a 15 passenger van and its rather expensive 1200-1500 for the week. I don't think this is a feasible option. That's an additional 150 per person before gas. That's assuming 10 people go.