[DFT] Yule Party

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 17 06:04:23 PST 2013

Greetings unto all who see these words, from Sir Alejandro

Last night was very special for me.  At my best count, about 50 people attended the party.  I thank everyone who came out and enjoyed the evening together, especially those people who took time to prepare and bring the various dishes.  The spread of food was impressive - to the point I felt I needed to move my throne to allow easier access to the food.

Not long after I accepted the task of being Baron, I wanted to make new thrones for the Barony.  Fortunately, I have nearly completed that task - the throne I used last night and another like it will be fully ready for my successors at Defender.  I hope that the thrones serve future Landed Nobility of Elfsea for many years to come.

It was wonderful to see so many people, from all around the Barony and the Canton come together.  All of you made my last Yule Party as Baron of Elfsea a special memory that I will always cherish.

Gracias,
Sir Alejandro
Baron of Elfsea
Lord of Dragonsfire Tor