[DFT] The polling process

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 27 18:12:58 PST 2013

Greetings unto the populace of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor, from Sir Alejandro

As you know, the deadline for Letters of Intent, expressing a desire to serve the Barony as the next Landed, is due tonight at 11:59 pm.

For those of us who wish to make our opinions known to the Crown, know that you can send your thoughts on the current candidates to crown at ansteorra.org.  Know that the Crown will hold those missives in the strictest of confidence.

If you cannot make the polling at the January 27th populace meeting, you can send your polling preferences directly to the Crown at the above email address.  To my knowledge, your polling emails are due no later than 11:59pm on January 27th.  Of course, if the Crown or the Seneshcallate denote a different due date, then their comment supersedes my understanding.

I hope to find a time, during the second week of January, where the populace of Elfsea will be able to meet with the candidates and ask questions.

I encourage everyone to provide your honest comments to the Crown, to aid them in finding my successors.

Humbly yours,

Sir Alejandro
Baron of Elfsea
Lord of Dragonsfire Tor