[DFT] ISO EVENT COORDINATORS and VOLUNTEERS

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Tue Jan 1 14:33:46 PST 2013

Greetings,

Alejandro y Amalia, Baron y Baronesa of Elfsea and the populace of Elfsea have granted me the honor of serving as the Event Steward for ELFSEA’S DEFENDER 2013.  This years Defender will be held April 5-7, 2013 at Camp Braley Boy Scout Camp, just east of Waco.

I am in search of the following Coordinators;

Hospitaler – (current Hospitaler will have first right of refusal)

Invitations and prize scrolls – C&I Guild

Equestrian

Gate (Exchequer will have first right of refusal and approves the coordinator)

Water Bearer

Site set up, tear down, and transportation

Site tokens

Merchant/Tavern Coordinator

Entertainment Coordinator

Chirurgeon

We also need VOLUNTEERS to assist the Coordinators and to join us at the Work Party weekend to be held March 31, 2013 at Camp Braley.

Please contact me to become a Coordinator or for more information.

In your service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Event Steward

1-254-212-9144