[DFT] Gulf Wars

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 13:48:31 PST 2013

Greetings unto the populace of Dragonsfire Tor

The drums of war thunder with a booming crescendo as Ansteorra marches to vie against our honorable foemen of Trimaris. Our Crown calls upon all able bodied citizens to help stem the tide.

Elfsea stands ready to answer the call!

Now for the logistics, as an army marches on their stomach.

Master Caelin has graciously volunteered to provide a meal plan. Please contact him with any food allergies. Soon, Master Caelin will provide a menu and cost per person. As in years past, the camp will help the Head Cook with prep work and cleanup.

Please send His Excellency Alejandro the number of people in your group, and the dimensions and style (modern vs period and shape) of your tent.

Elfsea has, over the past couple of Gulf Wars, enjoyed a goodly amount of space. We have all done a wonderful job of pre-registering, so keep up the good work. ACCEPS preregistration ends on February 24th. Mail in preregistration ends on January 31st.

Let's show our honorable and valiant foemen the strength and chivalry that is Ansteorra!

Alejandro y Amalia
Barón y Baronesa