[DFT] demo thank yous

De Clark gandalf_104 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 13:12:32 PST 2013

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone in the Populace who came out to help put on our demo on Tarleton campus this past weekend.  The demo was nothing short of a great success.  I would also like to take a moment to thank everyone who came from out of the area on their weekend to lend hands.  The list is blessfully long and I'm sure I will miss some people and misspell some others, but in particular I'd like to thank Lady Katya, Master Airiklee, House Stone Falcon, and Don Leuellen.
I'd also like to take a moment to personally thank Lady Murrown for spearheading this project.  She was in pretty much every way possible responsible for this demo happening and it absolutely would not have happened without her.
Ulf Nachdem Tor