[DFT] TSU Parade

Hospitaler of Dragonsfire Tor hospitaler at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 5 09:35:09 PST 2013

I know this is a little after the fact, but I kept forgetting to post this.

I just wanted to thank everyone who put the time in to make banners, and
participate in the parade in general.  I believe it was a great success and
a good time was had by all!

I want to especially thank Kristen Kiser, and Courtney O'Dwyer for putting
out the extra effort to make stuff for the parade, without them it would of
never got done.  And I also want to thank newcomer Bonnie for helping us
with her expert art skills, without her our lions would of been quite sad
in deed!

Lady Murron MacCionaodha--Interim Hospitaler Dragonsfire Tor