[DFT] A moratorium on posting

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 14 09:03:19 PST 2013

Greetings unto the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, from Sir Alejandro

For the time being, I request all parties concerned, regarding the most recent topics on the list, to limit their communications to me. Refrain from any further public postings about the interpersonal issues at hand.  Also, please limit your private conversations until I can visit the Tor.  For the time being, use the list and the Dragonsfire Tor social media for strictly Canton functional business.

I will review my travel schedule and visit the Tor as soon as possible. I will post when I expect to be in the Tor.

I would like to meet with anyone who is either directly involved or would have constructive input. Hopefully, we can all work together to find a beneficial resolution.

Sir Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza
Lord of Dragonsfire Tor
Baron of Elfsea