[DFT] BAM and populace

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 25 08:57:52 PST 2013

Greetings unto Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor from Sir Alejandro,

It is my impression that Elfsea and DFT had a great deal of fun at Bordermarch Autumn Melees, in spite of the cold and wet weather.  The camaraderie and friendship we all feel in our shared experience enriches our lives and makes our game that much more fun to play!

Thank you, Lady Caitrina, for organizing the Elfsea encampment and arriving early Thursday, with m'lord Todd, Lord Edwin, and m'lady Barbara, to secure the Elfsea camping area.  You selected an amazing location, well located for court, parties, shopping, and fighting.

I look forward to Countess Elizabeth coming to populace tonight.  Her Excellency will discuss the finer points of the selection process for my successors as the next Crown Representatives of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor.  I look forward to as many as possible, given the bit of wintery weather today, coming to populace.

Sir Alejandro
Baron of Elfsea
Lord of Dragonsfire Tor