[DFT] email

keith jefferson scubadoo03 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 18:34:28 PST 2013

Replied privately

Ld Guyon Dupre

Seneschal DFT

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 6:39 PM, sarah ash <mytheiya at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Keith, and the rest of Dragonsfire Tor:

If your email was aimed at me, let me clear up my position on this because I don't' want people speaking for me as they do not know my thoughts, and I definitely don't want people assuming things either.

Was I upset I did not get the bid...yes.  I put countless hours into finding a site that would make everyone happy, and I do feel like no one really took that into account because honestly I have been under appreciated by many in the Tor for years now.

I have been busting my arse  to try and help others enjoy this game we play, but certain individuals in the Canton do not seem to care.   I have yet to have anyone tell me things that are going on like sewing classes that others in the Tor are invited to, Jeremiah was not
 informed of a Don coming into town to talk to fighters, nor of that they are going to Hellsgate to attend a fighter practice there.

These things hurt my feelings, but I am not going to get pissed off and go stomping away from the game we love just because certain people don't want us around, nor appreciate what I am trying to do for the TOR and the SCA in general

That being said, The amount of work I put into this years bid can be put towards next years guardian, and eventually I will prove to all of you who doubt me that we I am worthy of respect.

In Respect, Sarah Meeks (Murron MacCionadha)

What We Do In Life Echos Into Eternity