[DFT] TSU homecoming parade

sarah ash mytheiya at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 18:05:17 PDT 2013

So both franks gang and the  Casons are going to be out of town during the weekend of the parade, so that means no trailor or truck unless someone else is willing to lean theirs for the cause.

Id there anyone interested in going and walking the parade, or riding in the back of our vehicle and jumping in and out as needed?  I can get some suckers at the Dollar tree for 1$ per bag which holds about 20 or more, and print out the same card we did last year.  I"m willing to do this on my dime so we have representation in the parade.

I know we did not get any interest from the parade last year, but we got allot of attention which is a good thing.  Businesses spend millions of dollars a year to advertise just to peek people's interest in their product.  The canton would not be spending anything but their free time.  If I can get at least 5 or more people to want to do this I think its a good thing to do!!  Just because we may not get immediate results people will be talking about us and what not, which is a good thing!

Sarah

What We Do In Life Echos Into Eternity