[DFT] Fighter practice before populace

Rapier Marshal rapier at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 13 08:37:47 PDT 2013

So... It was supposed to start to rain around 7 pm last night.  And
then it was supposed to rain around midnight.  And then it was
supposed to rain around 6 am.  And it's supposed to be raining now.
As you all know, it's yet to rain a drop.  It is currently supposed to
rain around 3 pm.  We're betting that the rain is going to continue to
not show up, and as a result the practice is still on.  If it does
start to rain on us we're going to attempt to move to the pavillion in
the center of the park.

--
Lord Ulf Nachdem Tor
Rapier Marshal