[DFT] Sunday Activities

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 12 11:38:30 PDT 2013

Greetings!

My apologies
for the cross-posts, we want to make sure everyone sees this update to tomorrow’s
activities in the Tor.  There is a strong
chance for rain tonight and tomorrow.  There
is a covered pavilion at the park, but the weather may still be too bad for us
to have a practice.

Tomorrow
morning someone from the Tor will make the call as to the weather.  We will post an update if practice is
cancelled.  We will still have heraldic
consultation; we will meet at FMC at 4:00.  (FMC, 2825 W Washington, Stephenville)

Many thanks
to everyone for their patience and understanding.

In service,

William