[DFT] TSU Homecomming Parade

sarah ash mytheiya at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 21:11:47 PDT 2013

The deadline to turn in the registration form for the TSU homecoming parade is Oct. 10th.  They are playing Texas A&M Commerce (Lions) on October 26th.

Details:  We would have to be at the TSU stadium parking lot at 9:00am, and it will start at 10:00am.  The route is the same as last year, starting at the stadium right onto Harbin, left onto Washington, then left onto McIlhaney, left onto Vanderbuilt, right onto Caine, then left onto Frey, and finally left onto Harbin back to the stadium.

Lets do this again guys, we had a lot of fun last year and it only cost $30 for candy and assorted decorations.  Avertiseing wil never come cheeper!  I'm not saying lets have candy but lets definitely have some people tick tacking with rapiers, and beating on a shield with some rattan swords!

   Lady Murron MacCionaodha Deputy Hospitaler

What We Do In Life Echos Into Eternity