[DFT] Heraldic Consultation

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 12:54:23 PDT 2013

Hello to the good gentles of Dragonsfire Tor,

I noticed the heraldic thread and would like to help.  I don't think we need to wait until Yule before we work on items for you.  I can make it down on a Sunday afternoon and meet with whomever wants to do work on their heraldic items.  I'll bring the books and will need wifi for doing online searches.

We can have this as part of a regular meeting.  Will Lauretta or Guyon reach out to me to help set this up?

Thanks!

William