[DFT] Dragonsfire-tor Digest, Vol 77, Issue 10

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Thu Sep 26 18:31:46 PDT 2013

Then maybe as Hospitaler I need to help everyone with DFT to be on this
list.  I will have a printed list of SCA web sites and email lists and
instructions as to how to join the different lists.  This should include SCA
email addresses for all of DFT's officers.  I will have this complete and
ready to hand out by October populace meeting.  We should be able to post
this information on our web site as well.  Some of this information is
already on the web site.
In your service,
Franklin
DFT Hospitaler