[DFT] I need HELP!!!

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Thu Apr 10 18:59:52 PDT 2014

I NEED HELP!!  I am looking for old Arrest Warrants for the stocks.  If you have one PLEASE let me have a copy of it.  Please email it to me or bring it to this Sundays Populace meeting.

Yes the Stocks will be at Guardian this year and we will have Warrants and Letters of Pardons for all who are put into the Stocks.

As Keeper of the Stocks I will be asking all to report any deviant behavior and as a Keeper of the Stocks if the price is right I would be happy to put almost anyone in the Stocks for the slightest offence.  Now is the time to start thinking about who would look nice in the Stocks because I have started collecting rotting tomatoes.  After all, what are Stocks without tomatoes?  Fire wood???

Franklin