[DFT] Elfsea Defender, new awards

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:44:50 PDT 2014

Greetings Elfsea,and Dragonsfire Tor:

We realized, now that things are settling down (a little), that we did not make a couple of things clear in our first court......

His Excellency and I established 3 new awards.  We are very excited about these.  During our Defender tournaments, there were two fighters that we recognized for Honor, Valor, and performance on the field.  They are amazing, on and off the field of battle.

Thetis' Valour for Rapier, and Triton's Honor for Chivalric. The third, The Azure Pheon will be decided at our Archery Defender tournament, to be determined.  It was canceled due to weather.

After much discussion, We announced our Premiers of these in Court.  Please help us congratulate Lord Guyon Dupree for receiving Thetis' Valor, and Lord Creppin for receiving Triton's Honor.

We thank all those that competed in our first Tournament as Baron and Baroness.  They were truly spectacular and great fun to watch.

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea
Lord and Lady of Dragonsfire Tor