[DFT] closing date for seneschal

Chronicler of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 7 06:16:44 PDT 2014

Greetings DFT,
I wanted to confirm the closing date for the office of seneschal. I
apologize for the posting of 3 different dates. The first one on facebook
and the two postings of the newsletter. The face book posting wasn't
acceptable because it wasn't in the newsletter. I had been trying since
July 31 to get the Tales of the Tor on to the list. I was having trouble
with google. When I finally got the newsletter posted 2 copies showed up on
the list. Anyway just so you know,  the closing date for seneschal's
office is September 4, 2014.
Yours in Service

Lady Diana the Just
Chronicler Dragonsfire-tor