[DFT] Thank you

Texas Treasures via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 24 21:26:31 PDT 2014

Greetings,

We just got home from DFT’s Populace in the Park at Ronnie and Carol’s.  I think Scotty is right about coming up with a better name for it.  I would like to thank Ronnie and Carol for opening up their home and hosting these gatherings.  Thank you.  I am sad to say we were not there for all of Ann’s discussion on names, personas, and garb but this type of class is a great thing for our newer members to learn more about this great game we play.

It has been nice seeing TJ showing up at meetings again.  I hope this is a sign that he and his wife are planning to become active again and start attending more meetings and events in the future.

This weekend is the Bonwicke Champion event in Sweetwater and it is shaping up to become a great weekend.  It looks like we will have a number of DFT populace attending this event.  Janie has done a lot of planning and Elmer and Kandas will have a great meal for us.  If you are planning to attend this weekend please contact Janie about our Saturday night feast.

In your service,

Franklin