[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 3 08:01:47 PST 2014

Good Morning Ansteorra,

What a great day it is here in our great Kingdom of Ansteorra, its warm and
the sun is out and all is right with the known world.  I just spoke with
the great people at Oakdale Park, in Glen Rose, Texas and they said that
yesterday they had some cancellations of cabins.  So there are more cabins
available for Friday and/or Saturday nights.  These cabins are neat and
they beat having to drive home late Saturday night.  If you would like a
cabin please make arrangements with Oakdale Park by calling 1-254-897-2321
or 1-877-713-2340.

Please visit our website or email me for more information or if you have
any questions.

 http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/yule_revel.php

*Come join the fun this Saturday and bring your best Dessert*

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhal of Cheshire

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor