[DFT] DRT Yule

Jeanne Carter via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 10 08:11:30 PST 2014

 My original post bounced back to me, so I will try it once more.

Drake and I really enjoyed ourselves this past weekend at Yule.  We were made to feel very welcome, and we appreciate that.
We enjoyed seeing old friends and making new friends.  The decorations and hall were amazing!  Incredible since you could not start decorating until after 11p.m.  And, the feast was delicious.  So much hard work all around.

BTW- Jackson is still in love with Gutsy... but he now has competition from his sister, Taryn!

~Sibri
Jeanne Carter