[DFT] Canceling Rapier Fighter Practice

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 14 12:37:48 PST 2014

Greetings.

I am sad to say, I am canceling all Rapier fighter practices until we can
find someone to run the practice.

Please read the following;

What is an “official” fighter practice?

For a local fighter practice to be "official,” it must be sanctioned by the
local group and the following must be present:

§

A warranted Marshal (or their designated deputy who is an authorized
marshal)

§

A local officer or their designated deputy.

These can be the same individual, as would be the case with a local Knight
Marshal or local Rapier Marshal.

If you are holding a chivalric fighter practice, a warranted chivalric
combat marshal must be present; if you are holding a rapier practice, a
warranted rapier marshal must be present; and so forth.

This is from the Ansteorra Seneschal Hand Book.

If you are a warranted Rapier Marshal and would like to help us out please
contact me.

Please email me if you have any questions.

In your Service,

Franklin

Will someone please post this to Face Book – Thank you