[DFT] Rapier practice tonight

Sabine Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 05:56:00 PST 2014

Greetings to the List!

Mistress Ameline and I are coming out to the the Tor for rapier practice
tonight.  I'm looking forward to getting to see old friends and meet new
faces. Please, if you have any questions for me or would like the chance to
talk prior to the polling on Sunday, swing by for a few minutes and let's
chat.

If practice ends up being canceled due to the weather,  Ameline and I are
still coming out. We will be having dinner (in garb!) and hanging out at
the Fuzzy's Taco Shop in Stephenville and anyone is welcome to swing by,
pull up a taco, and join us!

Feel free to call my cell with any questions, 817.675.6313.

Ever in Service,
Baroness Sabine le Curter