[DFT] excerpt 3 Letter of Intent

Diana at oldstyle.net Diana at oldstyle.net
Mon Jan 6 08:21:52 PST 2014

Unto Their Stellar Majesties, Aaron MacGregor and Nicolett Duville, and
the Good People of the Barony of Elfsea, and the Canton of Dragonsfire
Tor, do we, the Honorable Lord Gerhart Wolfgang der Rote and the Honorable
Lady Elspeth de Stervlen send greetings!

This letter signifies our desire, and intent, to put our names in for
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea, and Lord and Lady of Dragonsfire Tor. To
that end: It is with clear mind and heart that we, respectfully, submit
our names as candidates for Baron and Baroness of Elfsea, and Lord and
Lady of Dragonsfire Tor.

We started our time in The Kingdom of Ansteorra in Dragonsfire Tor,
helping with events and holding office.  We moved to The Barony of Elfsea
a couple of years later and have made it our permanent home.  Both remain
in our hearts.

It is our desire to grow and dream of the future, while also looking to
our past.  We will strive to carry on doing the things that help bring us
all together; take the Pavilion to out of region events for everyone to
enjoy, more carpooling, food plans, Elfsea encampments, and more. We will
also take counsel from the many returning Elfsea members and look to them
for ideas to see what can be brought forth from Elfsea’s past to continue
to make Life Good in Elfsea.

We have held the offices of: Chirugeon, Central Regional Waterbearer,
Central Regional Herald, Deputy Knight Marshal, Exchequer, Seneschal, and
Deputy Central Regional Seneschal. We have been in charge of set up/tear
down, event steward for local and kingdom events, prepared noble
luncheons, coordinated/worked gate, helped organize/attend demos, and have
opened our home to host get together and work days. The Barony, and the
Canton, is our homes.

We recognize Your Majesty’s authority in making the best selection for the
next Baron and Baroness of Elfsea.  However, please know we will remain
supportive and productive members of the Barony of Elfsea and the Canton
of Dragonsfire Tor.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

In Service,

HL Gerhart Wolfgang der Rote and HL Elspeth de Stervlen