[DFT] B&B Polling at DFT

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Sat Jan 11 16:24:11 PST 2014

Greetings to All,

Tomorrow night we, the members of DFT, will have a great opportunity to help form Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor’s future.  DFT will be hosting the candidates for the next B&B of Elfsea and they will be here to share their visions of the future of the Barony.  We will all be able to cast a ballot for the candidates of our choice.  So be at DFT populace meeting tomorrow night at FMC at 5:30 and make your voices be heard.

To top off the evening Keith and Desi has invited us all over to their home for hamburgers and hotdogs.

In your service,

Franklin