[DFT] Meet and Greet at the Tor

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 12 21:49:25 PST 2014

I am so very pleased at the turn out we had this evening for the Meet and Greet with the candidates for the position of Ninth Baron and Baroness of Elfsea!  Thank you again for providing such hospitality to all of the guests who joined us this evening!

Please remember, even though the polling is complete for some of the members of the Tor, that the Crown is still truly interested in your written opinions.  Please take the time and send your thoughts to both king at crown.ansteorra.org and queen at crown.ansteorra.org.  All your comments will be kept in the strictest of confidence - only Their Majesties Aaron and Nicollet will read those emails.

For those who are choosing to poll at Elfsea's populace meeting on January 27th, there is another opportunity to meet and greet with the candidates.  It will be tomorrow night at the Central Library of Arlington, starting at 7pm.  This meeting will be modern attire as well.

Amelot and I really appreciated Guyon and Desi taking the time and opening their home after the meet and greet this evening.  Thank you both, and we enjoyed our time visiting with everyone.

Sir Alejandro
Baron of Elfsea
Lord of Dragonsfire Tor