[DFT] newsletter

Diana at oldstyle.net Diana at oldstyle.net
Mon Jan 6 09:32:40 PST 2014

I tried to send a newsletter last night and again this morning. The
attachment was stripped everytime so I have had to send the information
you needed throught the list. I would like to provide you with details
about the newsletter so we can discuss it at the next populace on the 12th
of January. When the Newsletter list is set up you will need to sign up to
get DFT's newsletter.

What shall we call our newsletter? I have been given a couple of
suggestions already.

Do we want officer reports in the newsletter?

What information do you think is important to include in the newsletter?

This is a brief outline of my thoughts:

Pages:
Cover page
 Table of contents
Back side of cover page
	Required information
Calendars:DFT’s activities
	Events around the kingdom (a month ahead when possible)
	Events the Baron & Baroness will be attending

Officers Reports?

Message from Seneschal

Message from the Baron & Baroness

Member submissions

Again, please be ready to discuss the newsletter. I'll be bringing a copy
of the proposed newsletter to populace.

Yours in Service

Ldy Diana the Just