[DFT] DFT Business

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 12 22:43:17 PDT 2014

Greeting  DFT

On Sunday June 8th I closed the bids for Webminister and Treasurer, and I
opened bids for Seneschal early in hopes of having it filled by the
following round table, Jan 2015. Please put in bids for this rewarding
office plus you can be a deputy and get on the job training :)

Countess Elizabeth and Their Excellencies will be at our July meeting for
official business. I really need everyone to attend this important meeting.

Saturday June 21 Banner painting at Ron's and the forge will be opened at
Scottys house! There will be a potluck that Janie offered to coordinate!

I want to thank everyone including my officers for doing a great job! YOU
ALL ROCK! I heard Guardian was a blast! Sorry I dont remember much of it. I
forgot to mention this sunday..... Dont we usually have a post revel revel?
Think about it!

A little word fame if noone knew... Ulf and Aurthur made the trek with me
to Eldern Hills Baronial. They kicked butt! Ulf made the finals and did
really well! Unfortunately Aurthurs only losses were to Ulf and I putting
him out of the tourney. Then Ulf Aurthur and Janine fought in the Emerald
keep tourney and did really well! Lady Victoria won the A&S grab box making
I believe thrones.

I want to thank everyone for the hard work they did to make Guardian a
success!   Now Yule is coming up in December!! So lets rock this one out!

I would like you opinions about populous in the park. Do you all like it
hate it? Email me privately so I know your feelings.

Guyon
Seneschal DFT

PS If i left anything out please post it on the list