[DFT] Fighter practice tonight.

Rapier Marshal rapier at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 16 13:42:52 PDT 2014

Due to conflicting interests, and multiple things going on this
afternoon/evening, fighter practice has been moved back to 7 pm.
There will be a get together BEFORE fighter practice at Montana
Resteraunt to watch the US World Cup game.  I'll be getting there
around 4:30-4:45.  Please let me know if you're coming so I can try to
save room.  I encourage all of you to come out, watch what should be a
good game, and then come join us at fighter practice.

--
Lord Ulf Nachdem Tor
Rapier Marshal