[DFT] DFT NEEDS YOU!

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Sun Mar 23 11:32:56 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Elfsea is allowing us to hold a fund raiser at Defender, April 4th through the 6th.  This will be a great opportunity for DFT to add to our coffers.  This is Elfsea’s 25th Defender and they are going all out to make this a top event.  There will be the Investiture of Centurion Gerhart and Her Ladyship Elspeth, the Elevation of Daire de Haya to the Order of Chivalry, and the Elevation of Brian O'hUilliam to the Order of the White Scarves of Ansteorra.  There will be people from all over the Kingdom and the Known World in attendance making this possibly the most attended event of the year.  What better place to have a fund raiser.

We will be offering the following items;

  a.. 80"x100" quilt with the Ansteorran Black Star
  b.. $100.00 gift card from Three River Archery
  c.. Solid oak rapier rack
  d.. Pine six board chest
 All we need to make this happen is YOU.  We need volunteers to help sell the tickets so some lucky person will have the opportunity to take home one of these fine items.  So if you will be attending this great event please contact me.  To paraphrase John F. Kennedy “Ask not what your Canton can do for you; ask what you can do for your Canton.”  We need your help.

Yours in service,

Franklin

1-254-212-9144

texast at oldstyle.net