[DFT] Elfsea Defender Gate- List

Áine inghean Aodha ashbowman1107 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:24:23 PDT 2014

Greetings!

These are the people I have sitting at gate for Elfsea Defender. If for any
reason you are unable to sit gate, please let me know. :)

Friday, April 4th

12p-3p: Janie Cason, Diana the Just

3p-5p: Andreas von Meißen, Elspeth de Stervlen, Aaliz du Lac, Amelot Lisette

5p-7p: Lady Lavina, Vittorio Dona, Viviana Rowntree, Alejandro Ramirez
Mendoza

7p-9p: Meadhbh Graeme, Pat Wade, Sarah Fynn, Lauretta d'Avenporte

9p-12a: Angus MacIntyre, Aurelia Yverneau, Anne Brough

Saturday, April 5th

6a-8a: Vittorio Dona, Pat Wade

8a-9a: AEsileif Geirfinnsdottir, Maura Mac A'Phearsain of Glaslyn, Marie de
Meaux

Gate Closed from 9a-11a

11a-1p: AEsileif Geirfinnsdottir, Herr Detlef, Micola Soranzo

1p-3p: Misty Hosey, Kristen Hoffman Flitcroft

Thank you to everyone that has volunteered!! You are all awesome!!

I'm still in need of 1 person from 9p-12a on Friday evening. If anyone
would like this shift, please let me know! Thank you!

In Service,

Áine inghean Aodha mhic Shéafraid