[DFT] Banner painting 6/21/14

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 11:57:45 PDT 2014

Banner painting 6/21
Saturday

Please remember that
if you have us order something we really need you to pay for it. These prices
are approximate. I will send you a confirmation that I have received your
request.

We will have some
frames to use so a head count is really important for those that are going to
participate.

Let’s paint some silk
banners…….

Here is what we can
order. Please let me know by 5:00pm Sunday 6/1/14. (Tomorrow)

21X21
2.57 ea + 2.00 (resist) + 2.00 (paint)  =
6.57ish

15X60
4.45 ea + 2.00 (resist) + 2.00 (paint)  =
8.45ish

14X72
4.95 ea 2.00 (resist) + 2.00 (paint)  =
8.95ish

i will need to buy
the resist depending on how many, and the sizes,it could cost each person
1-2.00 for this, per banner, and about 2.00 for paint.  we are looking at
around 10.00 per banner for the biggest banner, and no more.  the smaller
ones will be less. i will try to get this cheaper....
So the info we need.size of scarfhow many scarfsyour name (very important on this one)
I look forward to hearing from you.I will also post this on our Facebook page

In serviceJanie