[DFT] A&S Minister open for BIDS

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 14 11:30:59 PST 2014

Greetings,

With sadness I am opening up BIDS for Dragonsfire Tor A&S Minister.  This
will be open until December 20, 2014.  We are losing Lady Eibhilin Inghean
Sheafraid (Kristen).  Because of her health she has moved to the Keller
area and will be joining Elfsea.  Our loss but Elfsea gain.

In the short time she has been our A&S Minister she has done an outstanding
job.  She is a great asset for the SCA and Elfsea will be fortunate to have
her as a member.  Thank you Lady Eibhilin for all you have contributed to
DFT.  Does this mean we will be losing Sampson as well?  We wish you much
happiness.

If you are interested in this position please complete an Application for
Office on the Kingdom website

http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf

It’s simple, just fill out the application on-line and send it to the
Central Region Hospitaler with a copy of your Driver’s License and SCA card
at

*central at moas.ansteorra.org <central at moas.ansteorra.org>*

Please send a copy of your application to Elfsea Baron and Baroness at

*baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org <baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org>*

*baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org <baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org>*

And please include a copy to me at

*seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
<seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org>*

I would also like to remind all that the office for Hospitaler is also open
and it will close on November 16, 2014.  If you are interested in this

*seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
<seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org>*

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire