[DFT] Yule Revel Gate Volunteers

K A via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 19 08:19:18 PST 2014

I will try this again and maybe it will not mash everything together this time.

Greetings,We are in need of volunteers to assist with Gate at Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel. If you could spare a couple hours that day for a 2 hour shit it would be greatly appreciated! We need two people per shift. Lady Eleanor is our Gate Coordinator; please let her know if you can help out. You can contact her through her email address- irene_31320 at yahoo.com or on Facebook at DFT or Elfsea's group pages.

Shift schedule:9 am - 11 am (need one more person)11 am - 1 pm1 pm - 3 pm3 pm - 5 pm (depending on the event schedule, this shift may end earlier)
Aaliz du LacYule Revel Event Steward