[DFT] TSU Home Coming Parade

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 15 13:48:49 PDT 2014

Greetings,

This past weekend was Tarleton State University’s Home Coming Parade.
Thanks be given to Lady Eibhlean Inghean Sheafraid for Dragonsfire Tor’s
entry into the parade.  Lady Eibhlean organized it and with the help of
other DFT members made it happen.  It is important for the health and
growth of DFT that we do things like this to get our name and what we do
out to the public. This is one way of accomplishing that goal.

I wish to thank Kristen, Courtney, Joseph, Michael, and Remington who
supported this endeavor, and came out and participated in this worthwhile
event.

In your service,

Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor